Thank you to those who applied. The position has been filled.
FARM HAND REQUIRED for minimum of 3 months.
38 hours per week.
Must be experienced in animal husbandry, fencing, and all aspects of farm maintenance. Driver’s license essential. Relevant certificates for use of chainsaw, handling of chemicals, etc beneficial.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of bulls for bull sale early March
- Feeding cattle, calving and monitoring health
- Fencing maintenance
- General maintenance of buildings, water troughs, yards
- Pasture and crop – sowing, fertilising, weed control
- Fodder conservation – hay and silage
- Cutting up timber
Salary will be negotiated, depending on experience
To apply, phone David on 0427 808 395
Applications close Wednesday 17th of February 2021
We are proud to be open for Beef Week again this year on Wednesday 30th January, from 9.00am to 5.00pm.
Top quality young working bulls, packed with plenty of muscle and refinement, will be on offer. Pick out bull/s you require know, and pay when delivered at a time that suits you.
Also we have 10 heifers in the Heifer Challenge, representing the type that we are breeding. We will have a range of selected females available for sale.