FARM HAND REQUIRED for minimum of 3 months.
38 hours per week.
Must be experienced in animal husbandry, fencing, and all aspects of farm maintenance. Driver’s license essential. Relevant certificates for use of chainsaw, handling of chemicals, etc beneficial.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of bulls for bull sale early March
- Feeding cattle, calving and monitoring health
- Fencing maintenance
- General maintenance of buildings, water troughs, yards
- Pasture and crop – sowing, fertilising, weed control
- Fodder conservation – hay and silage
- Cutting up timber
Salary will be negotiated, depending on experience
To apply, phone David on 0427 808 395
Applications close Wednesday 17th of February 2021